Leveraging search and category data to close gaps in reward category ranges
- Download case study
- JAL is Japan's leading airline and launched the JMB World Marketplace to inspire and fulfil the rewards needs of their members.
- Customer experience is the key to a successful shopping trip and leveraging insights across the journey is vital for delivering satisfaction.
- Loylogic data insights showed that valuable customer segments were exiting the shop after unsuccessfully finding what they were looking for.
- A thorough analysis of segmented search data and category conversion data highlighted the new opportunity products.
- Using expected conversion rates and product margin data the incremental uplift was estimated on a monthly and annual basis.
- Sourcing managers leveraged their supplier network to expand specific product ranges and introduce new seasonal lines at key points in the year.
- Marketing managers launched the new ranges to key segments in CRM and digital banners on the JMB World Marketplace e-commerce site.
- Fine Foods category introduced and is now a top 3 category by revenue.
- New Year Celebration seasonal ranges delight customers.
- Expanded Golf section with premium products for Elite segment.
- New partnerships with category heroes in apparel and electronics.