Migrating to a new rewards platform in the Brazilian market
- Download case study
- Unlike other PREMIO program launches that were built from scratch the challenge in Brazil was to migrate from an existing program.
- The challenge was to transition a significant membership base with valuable points balances to the new reward options.
- Analysis of the local market conditions concluded an automatic conversion would be lower cost and friction than a user initiated conversion.
- The new reward solution allowed members to access their points balance and new reward options by simply logging into their account.
- Loylogic supported the communications plan and technical program changes to make launch day a success.
- A high volume of transactions taking place from launch.
- Positive feedback on improved redemption options.
- Substantially lower volume of customer queries than typical new program launches.